Letting your property with Coastal Holidays – Terms and Conditions
Terms of Business
- The booking made for you constitutes a binding legal agreement between the holiday maker and the owner of the property (The Owner).
- CHL (Coastal Holidays Ltd) assumes, gives no warranty or undertaking with regard to the property.
- A booking fee will be payable on each booking by the holiday maker.
- The Owner must honour all bookings taken by CHL. Failure to comply with this condition may result in a fee of £75.00 per booking being charged to The Owner together with the lost deposit and booking fee
- CHL does not take any responsibility for gas, electrical or any other aspect of safety at the property.
- The Owner takes full legal responsibility for insurance, gas & electrical and general safety at the property.
- CHL accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss to the property.
- CHL accepts no responsibility for misuse of the telephone line or internet connection at the property.
- The Owner is responsible for the payment of all insurance, tax, utility, maintenance and other bills related to the property.
- CHL cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by holiday makers whilst in occupation of the property.
- CHL reserves the right to withdraw from this agreement at any time.
- The Owner must maintain the standard of the property as advertised.
- The Owner is responsible for ensuring that they comply with all regulatory requirements placed upon them and that they make available all necessary certificates upon request.
- CHL cannot guarantee a number of bookings or rental value that could be achieved for any period.
- CHL will transfer any rental income due to you on a regular basis along with a statement following the completion of the booking period.
- CHL reserve the right to adjust advertised prices for the property in line with those advertised by the owner or other agents.